by Barracuda Diving India
Why not come down to Goa for a weekend and learn to dive in the
safety of a swimming pool. We are now offering all theory in the comfort
of your home and pool training in Goa followed by a referral to complete
all your sea dives anywhere in the world!! Interested?
Check out full details on
Facebook : www.facebook.com/BarracudaDivingIndia.
E-mail: email@example.com for more info / bookings
- Pick up from Mapusa and back (if coming by bus from Mumbai)
- twin share accommodation in non a/c cottage with breakfast and lunch
(veg / non-veg)
- Free use of kayaks and mountain bikes
- On site cycling and bird watching
- All theory and pool training for the SSI Open Water course over 2 days
- All equipment and tanks hire for the course
- Free online theory in the comfort of your home
- Valid from 15th July to 31st August 2012
- Travel expenses from and to Mumbai
- Dinners and carbonated drinks / alcohol
- Any other personal expenses
Cost per person - Rs.15,000.00
1. The student will have the choice of coming back anytime between October
and April within 1 year and completing their open water dives in Goa or
joining us on our overseas group trips and getting certified as Open Water
2. This package is dependent on the student completing ALL modules of
the e-learning online prior to coming over for the practical training
and final exam. Please ensure you select Barracuda Diving India as the
center for your practical’s on the SSI website when you enroll for
the online learning.
3. The student must be able to swim continuously for 200 meters and float
for 10 minutes thereafter or be able to swim with mask, snorkel and fins
for 300 meters and float for 10 mins thereafter.
4. In case the student wishes to go to another dive center to complete
the open water certification, he will be given a referral form which will
enable him / her to do so.
5. The package does NOT include the open water dives and final certification.
This will be chargeable depending on which of the above options one takes.
6. All info available at
7. 100% payment will need to be made online via NEFT / RTGS transfer to
the following account to confirm your bookings :
Barracuda Diving India - A/c 00592000003667
HDFC Bank, Panjim branch,
IFSC Code HDFC0000059